EOI - Summit Precinct - Leisure & Entertainment Park
Mount Barker District Council, through its property advisors Alinea Group and Leedwell, are
pleased to invite Expressions of Interest from qualified groups for a landmark development
and operation opportunity in the heart of the iconic Adelaide Hills region.
As one of Australia’s most progressive and transformational tourism and leisure development
assets to be brought to market, Summit presents a significant investment opportunity to
the private sector.
Located on a ~50 hectare landmark site in Mount Barker, Summit is targeted to be Australia’s
leading regional master planned recreation, leisure, sport and entertainment precinct.
Designed to have strong appeal for both local and interstate customer markets, this
partnering opportunity provides an exceptional platform to respond to increased tourism
demand across the Adelaide Hills tourism region. The development will further support the
future growth of Mount Barker; South Australia’s fastest growing region.
1. Regional Aquatic & Leisure Centre Operator - Operation of the Regional Aquatic & Leisure Centre
2. Summit Leisure & Entertainment Park Precinct Partner - Development and operation of
the Summit Leisure & Entertainment Park (balance of the developable area within Summit
* Tourist park accommodation,
* Hotel accommodation and conferencing,
* Indoor recreation activities like ten pin bowling and trampolining, and
* Outdoor recreation activities like mini golf and aerial ropes course.
3. Summit Leisure & Entertainment Park Individual Operators - Operation of complementary
uses in the Precinct
Investment sought: Not applicable
Project status update-
- Mount Barker District Council
Expected start date
May 30, 2023
Expected end date
July 20, 2023
Funding round finish date
July 20, 2023