South Australian Landing Pad
The South Australian Landing Pad has been established to support companies looking to make their first investment in the Asia Pacific region, Australia or South Australia while helping to stimulate the local economy, create jobs and grow new industries.
Support and assistance
The program is now available with support available of up to A$80,000 over 12 months based on the business case presented. The South Australian Landing Pad offers support and assistance in the three key areas most important when establishing in a new jurisdiction, including:
- Up to A$40,000 to access our unique innovation and co-working hubs or alternative accommodation types
- Up to A$40,000 to access professional support and advice
- Case management to help you navigate, network and participate in the local ecosystem.
The program welcomes all the stages of growth (except seed-stage companies):
- Early-stage and scale ups companies that have raised capital and are looking for a cost-effective environment to set up their business
- SMEs with global customers, partners and often strong investor support looking to establish a presence in the Asia Pacific region
- Larger companies that would like to test a presence in a region before making a larger commitment.
To be eligible, your company will need to:
- Have been operating for a minimum of 12 months in your home market or interstate
- Incorporate a company in South Australia (i.e. paying G.S.T. in Australia) for international companies
- Commit to working full-time in South Australia for a minimum 12 months and to grow your business in the state
- Create new jobs in South Australia.
Applications are by invitation-only and registrations will be assessed on a merit-based process.